Saturday, July 18, 2009

Real Men can Drink Pena Coladas!!!!

So my favorite drink in the world is a Pena Colada.......What you got something so say??? Whatever i drink Crown, Jack Daniel, Evan Willams, Blue top, Rum and beer but when i want somethin that tastes good and got alcohol i make Pena Coladas...I don't know who decided that its a womans drink i didn't know drinks were designated to genders??? Now i aint got no unbrellas or nothing in it but i make a big glass of it and drink it like kool-Aid...my infatuation came from when i took my senior trip to bahammas by way of a carribian cruise...So everybody knew we was underage so we could only order virgin drinks so im like i spent all this money ima get me a pena colada and sit on the deck and enjoy myself not knowing i was about to become addicted to these amazing drinks and ever since then i been drinkin em...Folks still talk trash abowt me drinking em until they try it themselves..

Like my roomate Josh Wood who talked trash until i made him one on our way to Spanish class and we drunk it in class and we both was tipsy cuz i added like 5 shots of rum in each of our drinks..
Or Matt Varga who I play pool with, whom talked trash and said and i quote "Do you want sum Vagisil with your pena colada?" until he tried one and started out ordering me getting pena coladas at a pool bar.

I write this blog to say..do what makes you happy..I do..As long as its not detrimental to no ones health or well being and not a sin..do what makes you happy FOR YOU..if you want to be in a fraternity or sorority then pledge..if not then theres nothing wrong with you..If your ideal of a fun night is sitting in your room watching movies then watch movies till your eyes fall out...If you don't drink or smoke then don't if you do then have fun with that...Do what makes you happy.

Treat life as a tattoo....Tattoos are permanent and can't be changed so make sure its something meaningful for the rest of your life...So do things that are meaningful and you want to be with you for the rest of your life..

Mr.Melvin is owt of the office...

No comments:

Post a Comment