Saturday, July 18, 2009

#1

First Blog ever and im listening to Gucci Mane "Writing on the Wall" its not really the best inspirational music ever but it keeps me amped...On desk working at Vol Hall bored trying to keep my self entertained and decided to start blogging. The thing abowt being at the desk is that you get alot of time to think especially when folks aint coming in for lock-owt keys and stuff.

Wait sidenote-if you have ever been by vol hall you see that the front desk is surronded by huge glass windows so everybody can see you but because its dark outside you can't see them all you see is your reflection. The thing is that homeless folks are walking everywhere just being weird and the door isn't locked but i aint scared the panic button is a reach away, if that don't work ima go straight EastMemphis on em and....run and hide..lololol.

Back to the story up till now..Monday i'm playing basketball with all my boys and a couple of my line brothers george and julius..the thing abowt me and julius is that we are two very stubborn dudes who always clash(thats a lil history that you need to know to follow the story) so anyway julius is on the opposite team and we get into it abowt a loose ball or somethin dumb and we start going off on each other..I mean we cussing and saying you a this and that F u and all that so we still playing and my leg gets tangled in some guys legs and it pops.........scariest moment in my life i thought my knee was broke...and so i just hit the ground and start yelling and breathin hard like a lil girl and stuff and i'm like i need some water or something or ima pass owt!! So everybody is checking on me and getting ice and stuff..and they finally get me ova to the bleachers to sit down and im in excruciating pain..i look up and julius is bringing me a cup of water...and its crazy cuz we were just at each othas neck abowt sum bull yet he was the first person that had my back...The bond between Brother is unmatched...

But anyway my knee has been swolen for a week and all i got is sum MRI results that i can't read yet they gve em to me to wait another week till thursday for a doctor to read em and say if i need surgery or not...Aint that a B*** so im basically walking around not knowing wats going on on a bad knee that could possibly have an ACL tear...I need to call and see if i can reschedule for an earliar day but i keep procasinating...

Going to get my tattoo colored in MONDAY..very excited...gonna hurt though i got alot of coloring to do!!!

Well till next time ima try to keep it interesting i promise.

Mr.Melvin is now OWT of the office.....

No comments:

Post a Comment